I am sure that the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has made major changes to your everyday normal life. At GVFCU our primary goal is the safety of our members, our staff and families.
The Centers for Disease Control and our Federal, State and local governments are providing guidance and recommendations on effective ways to help prevent the spread of this virus.
• As of today March 19th we will operate at our normal business hours with limited services.
• As of Monday March 23rd the credit union hours will be 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM Monday – Friday until further notice.
• The credit union is limiting access to our lobby to one member at a time for Teller services and one member at a time for Lending services as recommended by the CDC.
• The credit union office is asking all members that have a Debit Card to use our ATM for
deposits or withdrawals. Additional services are available online through our Home Banking service.
• Utilize the night drop for other deposits and Loan payments.
The Management of the credit union will make every effort to keep you and the credit union staff
• If you are interested in applying for a loan you can complete a loan application online and fax it to 209-825-8162 or email it to [email protected].
Your credit union is federally insured by the N.C.U.A., a branch of the Federal Government, and
your money is safe with GVFCU. Each account is insured for up $250,000.00.
• Be safe and watch out for scams.
• If you are having difficulties making your credit union loan payments because of the COVID -19 crisis, contact the Loan Dept. staff for assistance.